• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 30s

Rattlesnakemp

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpg

I recently was very lucky to find the brand new Glock 30S at a local Cherokee county gun shop and couldn't pass it up. I have only fired 50 rounds and carried it for about two weeks now but I feel very comfortable in saying its the BEST CCW pistol I have ever carried. As many of you know it's the 30SF frame with the G36 slide capacity is 10+1 in .45ACP!

I have a med size Versacarry .45 that I have been carrying it in and it's very comfortable. I plan on getting a kydex and a leather soon. The sight radius is very good and recoil is very manageable what a shooter, I have large hands and have no problem getting a full grip on the G30S.

I was looking to get a smaller .45 and just wanted more rounds than the G36 & XDs had to offer. Other wise why not just carry my P220 Carry Elite 8+1 witch I do! But when the G30S crossed my path it was a home run!

View attachment 159331View attachment 159332

I recently was very lucky to find the brand new Glock 30S at a local Cherokee county gun shop and couldn't pass it up. I have only fired 50 rounds and carried it for about two weeks now but I feel very comfortable in saying its the BEST CCW pistol I have ever carried. As many of you know it's the 30SF frame with the G36 slide capacity is 10+1 in .45ACP!

I have a med size Versacarry .45 that I have been carrying it in and it's very comfortable. I plan on getting a kydex and a leather soon. The sight radius is very good and recoil is very manageable what a shooter, I have large hands and have no problem getting a full grip on the G30S.

I was looking to get a smaller .45 and just wanted more rounds than the G36 & XDs had to offer. Other wise why not just carry my P220 Carry Elite 8+1 witch I do! But when the G30S crossed my path it was a home run!

WELCOME TO THS CLUB BROTHER!!! Carried the 30 everyday for years! I bought a 30 and a 36 and put the 36 slide on the 30 frame. Worked like a Glock. This came out and sold the 30 and 36 and got this litte sweetie! I love it! This is my everywhere CCW!
Tip.. Find a 9 round/ flush mag for everyday carry. Takes another inch off the length and you only loose one round. Shoots better than it does with the extended mag. Glock does not make them anymore, so if you find one grab it! This is by fare the best CCW weapon sold today! Love this gun!!! I shoot mine with a AAC surpresser. Sweeeet litte gun!

Back
Top Bottom