• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 30 Suppressor Question

Moondog1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
183   0
Reaction score
So I've read mixed reviews on suppressing the Glock 30. I've read it's unreliable and not worth the time. Anyone have any experience with this? I have a 30 and am just looking for feedback before I buy a $160 barrel. The only threaded barrel I can find easily is the Alphawolf, so the fact that no one carries them scares me a little bit.

I have a 17 that I suppress and it is probable my least favorite gun to shoot. However, I must say that I'm not a Glock fan boy and prefer metal frames and hammers.

I have a 17 that I suppress and it is probable my least favorite gun to shoot. However, I must say that I'm not a Glock fan boy and prefer metal frames and hammers.
Thanks for the reply! I also shoot a 17 suppressed. I had just heard the smaller glocks didn't function correctly when suppressed.

My Glock 19 has never had an issue suppressed, but it is gen 4 with the double recoil spring. Whenever I see someone post about a Glock having issues suppressed, it's usually a gen with the single spring.

What suppressor are you trying to run on it? Heavier ones will give you issues for sure on smaller framed glocks. The barrel has to rotate up a few more degrees on a barrel that short, meaning the booster has to work that much harder to allow it to unlock and load a new round.

Typically we would only recommend smaller lighter suppressors for the small frames.

What suppressor are you trying to run on it? Heavier ones will give you issues for sure on smaller framed glocks. The barrel has to rotate up a few more degrees on a barrel that short, meaning the booster has to work that much harder to allow it to unlock and load a new round.

Typically we would only recommend smaller lighter suppressors for the small frames.
Octane 45 HD that I got at your store! Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom