Glock 23 conversion barrel prefer black but stainless will do

FatBack77

Default rank <2000 posts
Operator
Reaction score
Just aquired a Glock 23 at a price I couldn't refuse (FREE), but all the ammo I have stockpiled is 9mm.......SO, I'm looking for a conversion barrel. I would love to get my hands on an alpha wolf barrel to try it out, but other than than I'm wide open....prefer black, but will take a stainless(I hate the wolf head on the top of the barrel).....threaded or not it doesn't matter. Round count through the barrel is not a concern, so if you got an old beater lemme know! Thanks

The older version had the wolf on the side or bottom of the barrel. This was years ago, it would be hard to find. Best of luck. Lone wolf is the best bang for the buck. Reloads sometime have problems in conversion barrels, fyi.

The older version had the wolf on the side or bottom of the barrel. This was years ago, it would be hard to find. Best of luck. Lone wolf is the best bang for the buck. Reloads sometime have problems in conversion barrels, fyi.
yeah, this isn't the first one I've owned.....i had some accuracy issues with one that i had, but the other 2 i had were fine! I'm probably gonna just have to grit my teeth and look at that dumb wolf.....lol

Back
Top Bottom