• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 23 Austrian

philwil68

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Guitar and Gun Slinger
114   0
Reaction score
I purchased this Glock several months back from a vendor that deals used law enforcement trade-ins. First off, I am a left handed shooter, and this is a right handed gun. At first, it takes a little getting used to, being that I am lh, but with a couple mods, this gun is left hand operable. The guys at the shop recommended that I get an extended mag release, and the extended slide lock. I have yet to purchase these but they showed me one, and wow, what a difference. I truly love this firearm, it's .40 S&W and packs enough punch to safely keep you protected. I have fired a little over 100 rds through it, and it is a workhorse. Great feel, moderate recoil, and Glock reliability. What a truly awesome gun that is not too big to be concealed and not too small to where it is uneasy to grab when you really need it. I would recommend this firearm to anyone that is looking for a great carry weapon and I've even heard that some people shoot them at competitions. Hope this helps!

I would agree with you. The Glock 23 gen 4 is a great gun. Bought mine last march. I put 200 rounds down range each month. I cc just about everywhere with it. I have learned that i am more accurate with a one hand shot from either my strong or weak side than i am with a 2 hand shot. Just curious as to why you would extend the mag release and slide lock.

i51.tinypic.com_106er8l.gif

Back
Top Bottom