Glock 22. $350?

Im ignorant of the 22. Appreciate input.
22 is the same size frame as a Glock 17 (9MM) but the 22 is in 40 S&W. First Glock I ever bought was a new 22 in 1991 and shot thousands of rounds through it without any problems.

First thing I would do when it arrives is take it for a visit to the Armorers in Smyrna. They will fully inspect it and replace any parts that are worn out at no cost. If you want to replace the night sights with some new ones, they will do it for less than $50. Take the box and mags with it as they will usually swap out the mags with the most recent generation of mags.

Picked up a LEO used glock 22 from AIM for $350 +tx.
Let me see a few before picking.
LEO is the best, it may be heavily used it may not. But at one point a officer relied on that gun for his are her life. So mechanically you know it’s perfectly fine.

I traded an RIA 9mm/22TCM combo for 2 LEO trade in Glock 22's. I was told they had been issued to either detectives or investigators because of the badge numbers engraved on the frame, not sure if that was accurate but they had way less wear on them than I expected and looked as if they had rarely been fired.
I wound up having to sell them a couple of years back but I wouldn't mind picking one up again sometime in the future.

Picked up a LEO used glock 22 from AIM for $350 +tx.
Let me see a few before picking.
As LEOs my wife and I both carried 22s for many, many years. Still have one given at retirement. Definetly a great gun.

What is “AIM”?

Back
Top Bottom