• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 21 vs Para 14-45

5   0
Reaction score
Can't decide between these two. Love the fell of the all steel 1911, but also have a Glock 22 that I love. Let's hear the critics reviews........ GO!

I am kind of biased here but you asked for reviews. I had a Glock 21 along with 7 other Glocks over time and have since switched to the M&P because of the ergonomics and I just plain shoot them better. I have recently bought an expert 14/45 Para and have taken her out twice with promising results. I wouldn't buy the para if I was going to carry it because it is very heavy but as a range gun or house duty, what's not to love about 15 rounds of .45.

Personally, I would pick the G21. Mostly because I have highly corrosive sweat and have to wipe steel guns down ASAP after going to the range. Carrying one in the summer isn't an option for me unless I plan to clean it every night.

That being said, Para makes a pretty nice 1911 for the money. See what you like the feel of better.

Glock for me. I have lots of 1911s but the Glock just flat out performs for the high round count platform. For a range and BBQ firearm , yes I love my 1911s. But for a hi cap defense tool. Glock wins. Sorry but haters can flame on.

Glock for the win!

20141227_150253.jpg

I don't even need to take a pic ........... This setup is just what I have :0)

Plus JMB didn't design a 1911 hi-cap :0)

Great minds think alike! I actually can't come up with a reason to buy a Para. If you want capacity and reliability go Glock 21. If you want a 1911 it's gonna cost more.

Back
Top Bottom