• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GLOCK 19 4.5" Threaded Barrel $100.94

deathbeforehonor

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
45   0
Reaction score
So I got an email from CDNN Sports and noticed this barrel $109.98 Shipped. a buddy of mine was on the look out for a barrel for his 19X

VDI.jpg

GLOCK 19 9MM THREADED BARREL FLUTED ADAMS ARMS
The Adams Arms Glock 19 9mm Match Grade Box Fluted Barrel is designed as an improved drop-in fit barrel for the Glock 19. The barrel is machined to tighter fitment tolerances to increase accuracy potential without the need of gunsmith fitting. The barrel features a SAAMI spec 9mm match chambering, match grade rifling to allow the use of any 9mm projectile (not just jacketed bullets), threaded 1/2" x 28 TPI for use with 9mm suppressors and compensators, machined from 416R stainless steel, and black nitride finish. Includes convex thread protector.

Overall Length - 4.5"
Weight - 3.7 oz.

Adams Arms Glock 19 Barrel will work in all generations of Glock 19 pistols. These barrels will also fit the Glock 45.

Checked out Adams Arms and they have something even cheaper.. Screenshot is a little shotty.. but it's $100.94 Shipped to GA.. As for my buddy.. I was too late, he just got paid today, and paid more for something else.. haha :) Adam's Arms one appears to not be fluted and I might shoot them an email about GEN 5's.. They don't list the weight, so if you care I'd ask that as well. It comes with thread protector
Screenshot_2020-10-08 VDI Threaded Barrel - Glock 19.png

AAVDI.jpg

So I got an email from CDNN Sports and noticed this barrel $109.98 Shipped. a buddy of mine was on the look out for a barrel for his 19X

View attachment 2859939

GLOCK 19 9MM THREADED BARREL FLUTED ADAMS ARMS
The Adams Arms Glock 19 9mm Match Grade Box Fluted Barrel is designed as an improved drop-in fit barrel for the Glock 19. The barrel is machined to tighter fitment tolerances to increase accuracy potential without the need of gunsmith fitting. The barrel features a SAAMI spec 9mm match chambering, match grade rifling to allow the use of any 9mm projectile (not just jacketed bullets), threaded 1/2" x 28 TPI for use with 9mm suppressors and compensators, machined from 416R stainless steel, and black nitride finish. Includes convex thread protector.

Overall Length - 4.5"
Weight - 3.7 oz.

Adams Arms Glock 19 Barrel will work in all generations of Glock 19 pistols. These barrels will also fit the Glock 45.

Checked out Adams Arms and they have something even cheaper.. Screenshot is a little shotty.. but it's $100.94 Shipped to GA.. As for my buddy.. I was too late, he just got paid today, and paid more for something else.. haha :) Adam's Arms one appears to not be fluted and I might shoot them an email about GEN 5's.. They don't list the weight, so if you care I'd ask that as well. It comes with thread protector
View attachment 2859958

View attachment 2859943

For anyone who orders from Adams Arms, go to ExpertVoice and complete the Adams Arms quiz. They give you something ridiculous like 25-30% off of any total order. I bought two piston kits for 30% under their posted price.

Are barrel swap outs really worth it? I love the looks of this barrel, but is there more accuracy involved? The stock barrel serves me pretty well.
Both of the above referenced barrels are threaded for suppressor hosting as well.

Back
Top Bottom