• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Give Away for best excuse when a Buyer Backs out or Ghosts after Agreeing to purchase...

What is the worst excuse you have had from a buyer who backs out after committing to purchase?

• Gots to Check with the wife..

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Spent the money on Tacos..

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Too Far..

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Say it cheaper somewhere else.

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Bought one allready

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other (Description Please)!

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
The boss said no.... This was after emailing back and forth. "Seriously interested" in buying and "definitely" wanted to meet up this weekend. Gave me his number for faster replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203-100804~2.png
    Screenshot_20221203-100804~2.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 60
Stop texting each other and it solves a lot of the actual hassle. You get enough bad feedbacks it will catch up to you.

The trader that posts the lmt stuff all the time has some of the hottest stuff in the land but I won't give him the time of day because so many of you have given him 10 second chances and shown me there's no hope for some. Ill pay the taxes over the headache

I’ve never had as many pissants ghost me here as I have over the last few months. I mean just flat stop responding to messages AFTER agreeing to the deal. And these are not new members. I have been on here a few years now and done a few deals here and there, I’ve never used the ignore feature until last month.
Me too. I’ve really used that ignore button a lot over the last month. Mainly been newbs that make you an offer and then disappear. Of course they’re not smart enough to turn off their online status so you can see they’ve been on here and seen I’ve responded but chose not to reply. SMH

Me too. I’ve really used that ignore button a lot over the last month. Mainly been newbs that make you an offer and then disappear. Of course they’re not smart enough to turn off their online status so you can see they’ve been on here and seen I’ve responded but chose not to reply. SMH

Yep. The online status is what seals the ignore deal for me. Just man up and say you don’t want it vs going all bitch and running from a deal.

Back
Top Bottom