• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GHB contents

Any suggestions for a small Winter bag? Something to keep in the kids cars as they travel to an from college

I'm thinking a shelter-in-place Kit

Wool blanket
Bottled water (a few should be plenty)
Small Flashlight (with extra batteries)
Snacks
Toilet paper
Basic first aid kit
2 packs of hand warmers (or foot warmers that are bigger)
12v tire inflater and maybe a can of fix-a-flat
Triangle stand up reflectors
Basic tools like pliers, screw drivers

Or if you think they won't just be calling AAA or a wrecker and your thinking foot travel maybe a GHB of sorts

I wasn't sure how you were going justify a date rape drug and survival. My bad, wrong GHB........great info SJ.........carry on
It's funny, even tho I have been a roofer for over 30yrs (and all stereo types applied) about 8 years ago I married an LEO and had 2 kids and now I don't even know what's on "the streets" I did see a drug in Russia that makes your skin fall off on YouTube. What ever happened to just getting a buzz? Now they get naked on the street and eat people's face. WTF?

I wasn't sure how you were going justify a date rape drug and survival. My bad, wrong GHB........great info SJ.........carry on
Oh wait I was thinking of a different kinda GHB.:cool-new:

Oh, it's survival. Have you seen some of members on here? Bwahaha

So you'd choose a Sawyer mini filter over a lifestraw? Not being confrontational at all as I've already purchased my sawyer mini filter kit, actually 4 of them... Just wanted to clear that up. Very good info which we've come to expect from SJ.

And a folding rifle that takes AR mags and fits inside your back pack :rolleyes::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom