• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

I realized I have not posted any pics since taking home the MP5. Last I posted on it here was when it arrived at my SOT in 2022. Got approved to take it home last summer. It's a Billistics double pushpin. It takes the place of what is now my 2nd most favorite subgun, the Micro Uzi. Put them side by side which is always interesting to see a size comparison. Originally bought the SP5 as a parts gun to take its barrel, but luckily for it, someone just did a SD conversion on their unfired SP5, so I took their original German barrel (I'm form-1ing the SP5 now). Sending the MP5 off to TSCM for barrel swap, restamp from MP5 to MP5-N and refinish. Currently I have it in MP5A4 config with Surfire. I'm liking that config so much I'm 2nd guessing whether to do a Navy config at all.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I realized I have not posted any pics since taking home the MP5. Last I posted on it here was when it arrived at my SOT in 2022. Got approved to take it home last summer. It's a Billistics double pushpin. It takes the place of what is now my 2nd most favorite subgun, the Micro Uzi. Put them side by side which is always interesting to see a size comparison. Originally bought the SP5 as a parts gun to take its barrel, but luckily for it, someone just did a SD conversion on their unfired SP5, so I took their original German barrel (I'm form-1ing the SP5 now). Sending the MP5 off to TSCM for barrel swap, restamp from MP5 to MP5-N and refinish. Currently I have it in MP5A4 config with Surfire. I'm liking that config so much I'm 2nd guessing whether to do a Navy config at all.

View attachment 6886709

View attachment 6886710

View attachment 6886711

View attachment 6886712

View attachment 6886713

View attachment 6886714

View attachment 6886715

View attachment 6886716

View attachment 6886717

View attachment 6886718
Sweeeeet Children you have there.
The Surefire MP5 is sexy as hell

Sweeeeet Children you have there.
The Surefire MP5 is sexy as hell

Thank you Sir!

Here's the Colt SMG you got to handle the other week. Just snapped some pics of it next to the MP5 for everyone to get an idea of the size differences between the two. The two were 80s-90s rivals, but the Colt just couldn't beat the HK in the end. Still though, the Colt is my 3rd favorite subgun.

SM1.jpg

SM2.jpg

SM3.jpg

Bought this Colt SBR a few hours ago. I'm a collector of Colt black rifles mostly, with several dozen NIB (several duplicates). The majority are SBRs, then MGs then Title-1 guns. One that I have only seen once on GB two weeks ago, popped up for sale NIB so I rushed to buy it. The GB one was used and went for 3400 delivered in a bidding war. This one popped up from a dealer for 2615 delivered. It appears they have more than one since it did not go out of stock once I bought this one, so I might buy one or two more. One to preserve, and one to shoot.

Its a Colt M5 SCW factory SBR. There is not much info or YouTube videos on the M5, and nothing on the 10.3" M5 SCW. As a collector, I remember the folding stock was thousands of dollars just a few years ago. Even chipped/broken ones went for over 1k. The stocks and buffer system were originally designed around 05, but it appears that Colt is bringing it back. I don't know if they are or not, but I wanted to get the actual model that came with the stock, before it disappears again like their first release nearly 20yrs ago. The place I got it from also sells just the folding stock system for about 1k. They also had the 16" M5 SCW, but it's out of stock.

Looking forward to getting this in (out of state F3) for table top review in the next few weeks. I'll post some detailed pics of it and share my thoughts soon. I'm excited about it as this is the least traditional Colt black rifle I've owned.

Colt M5 SCW 3.jpg

Colt M5 SCW.jpg

Colt M5 SCW 2.jpg

Still working on getting the right glass for this rifle, but here it is as it sits now. Early brown anodized MRAD with a CGS Keres 50 using a custom adapter from Ga Firing Line gunsmiths. It is shockingly quiet
Would look good with a tbac ultra 50. Just sayin

You're my hero!! When(ever) I hit the Mega Millions/Powerball, we can be Double Dragons!!

View attachment 6886709

View attachment 6886710

View attachment 6886711

View attachment 6886712

View attachment 6886713

View attachment 6886714

View attachment 6886715

View attachment 6886716

View attachment 6886717

View attachment 6886718

Thank you Sir!

Here's the Colt SMG you got to handle the other week. Just snapped some pics of it next to the MP5 for everyone to get an idea of the size differences between the two. The two were 80s-90s rivals, but the Colt just couldn't beat the HK in the end. Still though, the Colt is my 3rd favorite subgun.

View attachment 6886996

View attachment 6886997

View attachment 6887006

Bought this Colt SBR a few hours ago. I'm a collector of Colt black rifles mostly, with several dozen NIB (several duplicates). The majority are SBRs, then MGs then Title-1 guns. One that I have only seen once on GB two weeks ago, popped up for sale NIB so I rushed to buy it. The GB one was used and went for 3400 delivered in a bidding war. This one popped up from a dealer for 2615 delivered. It appears they have more than one since it did not go out of stock once I bought this one, so I might buy one or two more. One to preserve, and one to shoot.

Its a Colt M5 SCW factory SBR. There is not much info or YouTube videos on the M5, and nothing on the 10.3" M5 SCW. As a collector, I remember the folding stock was thousands of dollars just a few years ago. Even chipped/broken ones went for over 1k. The stocks and buffer system were originally designed around 05, but it appears that Colt is bringing it back. I don't know if they are or not, but I wanted to get the actual model that came with the stock, before it disappears again like their first release nearly 20yrs ago. The place I got it from also sells just the folding stock system for about 1k. They also had the 16" M5 SCW, but it's out of stock.

Looking forward to getting this in (out of state F3) for table top review in the next few weeks. I'll post some detailed pics of it and share my thoughts soon. I'm excited about it as this is the least traditional Colt black rifle I've owned.

View attachment 6887079
View attachment 6887080

View attachment 6887082

Back
Top Bottom