• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

Rugged Obsidian best 45 to me. I think I shot the Dead Air Ghost. Kinda neck and neck. I know OSS has pistol cans now. I dont know who has the newest .45 can. Why is it hard to clean?

I'm pleased with it, wasn't excited about cleaning it. I was advised to never try and clean it, and to just send it in for Service. Wasn't too many options for a 45acp can at the time and still really isn't. And finding a 45acp platform to suppress (that wasn't a Glock) was also challenging. Ended up with a P220.

925de54ad224093650c8106a6750b1ed.jpg

Do you ever scroll along Gafs and find something you want but don’t really need? But it’s too hard to find and you need to have it. Got me this unicorn for the mpx, time to make a sbr. Should be arriving Monday.

Also went to order a stock for the uzi micro pro but they are unavailable and now I’m sad. And had to order the 15-22 barrel tool which has a horrendous lead time. Stupid ****ing design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about a USP45, 1911, FNX orAR45?
I really didn't want a double stacked 45, I didn't want to sink a fortune into a 1911 getting a threaded barrel fitted to a slide and those R1 Remington 1911s are kinda scarce. I don't really care to jump down the HK rabbit hole and loose my soul . A P220 with a de-cocker seemed like the best way. I traded a new production Colt Commander out right for a P220.

Back
Top Bottom