• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get ready…it’s coming!

IMG_5257.jpeg

I don't miss that at all. The migraines, feeling like total hell, and sinus congestion beyond bad. It collects on cars after a few days here but not the waves of yellow spores flying around like GA..

I feel so bad for y’all….every year I think how miserable it has to be.
I am so lucky it has never been a problem for me, my wife or daughter. I just haven’t ever had any issues with it.
I see so many that suffer terribly because of it….
I usually end up trying to help someone every year with keeping it down as much as I can for them…try to help them do whatever needs doing to help , if anything . In reality there isn’t much you can do besides drugs ! The good ones you need a prescription for !!
My condolences for y’all this year folks ! I pray that it isn’t as bad for y’all as it has been in the past years !!
Good luck !

I have some issues, but I just get through it. Generally don't take anything. Of coarse my Wife is a different story.....

The only time I got to go the Masters Tournament I was having migraines so bad I didn't sleep for 3 days. It was the worst experience of my life. I did go for a few hours just to say I got to go. We got free passes from one of my father's business associates so it wasn't like we were out a hill of money.

It was so bad for me during that one month every year I had to go to the bathroom where there was no light whatsoever. Then take whatever pain reliever I hadn't taken a few hours before during the last one. A couple times I beats holes in the wall it got so bad. One doctor prescribed barbiturates but that just seemed to exacerbate the pain and kept me up all night. Man alive I do not miss those days. Nothing is worse than that and I do mean nothing. Thank God in heaven it was just during those heavy months. I knew a woman in Oklahoma that suffered those year around. She had to be taken to the doctor every time and get a shot that knocked her out for a couple days. Poor woman!

Back
Top Bottom