Get ammo now.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Have you realized that ammo is available right now?
If you need ammo and have the money…..do yourself a favor and buy it now before the democrat wars ramp up foreign and domestic.

I have a feeling the Obama/ Biden camp is going to take drastic measures to try to screw the peasants on ammunition purchases.
If you have your water storage , your food storage up ti snuff you are awesome but how’s your ammo supplies after all those trips to the range?
Get it now before the government(s) begin buying it all up and the Obama /Biden camp takes a giant Obama all over ammo sales for civies.

Hmmm...I'll have to rethink my plan.

I was going to shoot mine up then when supply dries up, join the nitwits here in the ODT Price Militant and post whiny post after whiny post about flippers and profiteers and the evils of capiltalism and how the sailors are ruining the brotherhood of ODT by charging market prices for their stash. This usually results in sellers lowering their prices and givin' all us in the brotherhood better deals, right?

I was going to shoot mine up then when supply dries up, join the nitwits here in the ODT Price Militant and post whiny post after whiny post about flippers and profiteers and the evils of capiltalism and how the sailors are ruining the brotherhood of ODT by charging market prices for their stash. This usually results in sellers lowering their prices and givin' all us in the brotherhood better deals, right?
ezgif-2-475eb0d0ce.gif

Putin’s fault. Russia Russia Russia. Didn’t Joey shut down ammo imports last year? How is it the supply hasn’t dried up yet? Someone with the last name that starts with a B and ends with an N must be in on that one for a cut.

I don't know how anyone cells any ammo on here.You can go almost anywhere and buy it four less.Just sayin,thought we were all brothers on here fightin the bad guys.Oh well you all have a great 4th.

Back
Top Bottom