• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois male

diamondp

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
37   0
Reaction score
57A64FA7-37DD-4307-B340-E9769CB71975.jpeg
Male German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois cross, 2 years old. Tons of energy. Needs room to roam. Does not do good with poultry, does well with my other dogs. Free to a good home.

I don't train for a living anymore, but I'll volunteer a couple hours to whomever adopts this guy, assuming locations aren't too far apart. I have two 115 pounders right now, they need a firm hand. Beautiful dog. He'll do fine in the right environment at 2 years old.

Can you send more pics and your location. I lost mine yesterday to a speeding vehicle in front of my house as he was trying to follow. Didn't want me out of his sight. Hard lesson learned about keeping these loyal dogs away from the road. But it was the Don't s fault for flying and not trying to avoid a dog. like I lost a child. Maybe getting another will help.

Can you send more pics and your location. I lost mine yesterday to a speeding vehicle in front of my house as he was trying to follow. Didn't want me out of his sight. Hard lesson learned about keeping these loyal dogs away from the road. But it was the Don't s fault for flying and not trying to avoid a dog. like I lost a child. Maybe getting another will help.

Sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom