• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GeorgiaNFA.com Alternative

wnchstrtnfldvlle

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
70   0
Reaction score
I need to make some changes to my trust document, but I can't seem to get back onto the original site to make the changes. Are there any alternative sites/lawyers people use that could help? Or can I just type up my own parts on a word document, convert to a .pdf, then combine everything to create the new one?

Originally done through GeorgiaNFA.com. Cannot figure out logging on, and the site looks to have been changed. Any suggestions?

I need to make some changes to my trust document, but I can't seem to get back onto the original site to make the changes. Are there any alternative sites/lawyers people use that could help? Or can I just type up my own parts on a word document, convert to a .pdf, then combine everything to create the new one?

Originally done through GeorgiaNFA.com. Cannot figure out logging on, and the site looks to have been changed. Any suggestions?

I am in the same boat. Had Nate create my trust through GeorgiaNFA.com. Now the site is not active and I can not reach him here or through his office email to ask what to do. wnchstrtnfldvlle wnchstrtnfldvlle , you have any luck?

wnchstrtnfldvlle wnchstrtnfldvlle
Were you able to make contact with Nate or anyone with the company? Curious as to what is going on with the company.

I didn't get the help through Nate. It was the spouse of an ODT member. They never replied so I will assume they're not interested or haven't seen it yet. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Back
Top Bottom