• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia vs. Auburn

I didn't stay up for the game as I had to get up at 6am for the steel challenge match. I was very pleased to see during my 1am piss that Bama lost...

Now I'm going to be nervous the rest of the season...starting next week with Kentucky...ESPN Game Day in Athens...it's going to be insane

Alabama is still a top 4 team in my mind. I don't think Iowa beats Bama head to head, neither does Cincy
I'd probably put them no lower than 3rd.
They're still the premier college program in the country.
The talking heads never miss an opportunity to try to elevate the other conferences over the SEC only to have their hopes dashed by the end of the season.
image (1).png

Georgia fan here.........

The NCAA top 10 rankings are a political woke joke.
Georgia should be #1 I guess.
But the rest of the group (excluding Alabama, although as H HERMIT said they should actually be #2 or #3), lol what a joke.

#2 through #4 would be lucky to go 8 and 4 in the SEC.
#6 through #10 probably 7 and 5.

But hey, we gotta have some equity in the game.
I'm actually surprised the oHio State hasn't vaulted higher than #6 considering the recent dominate 4 game win streak over the the likes of power house programs like the Tulsa Golden Hurricanes, Akron Zips, Rutgers Scarlett Knights and the Giants of Division 1 the Maryland Terrapins!

Looks like we might be in for another playoff year of 2 included teams who should be playing an exhibition at their state's county fair, while other more worthy candidates sit home because...........Equity.

Back
Top Bottom