• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia The People's Convoy

while i 100% support them protesting . . .

I just look at this thread as i do many others and shake my ****ing head.

Liberals nor conservatives will not be the death of this country.

it will be the extreme lines that do it.

I remember my entire life folks disagreed on politics, religion, and 1000 other topics but were always able to actually talk about the issues and some times come up with a long forgotten idea of Compromise. its ****ing crazy how i've seen so many adults devolve to screaming children on both sides and THAT is exactly what those in power want.

Think that conservatives will save us without the help of hte liberals? your crazy
think the liberals will save us without the help of the conservatives? your just as crazy

Obama, Trump, and biden have all been guilty of the same crime of trying to increase separation in this country and both sides just seem to want to go right for it.

I pray for a leader that one day can tell both sides they are being ****ing idiots and that we need to work together like we used to.

I remember my entire life folks disagreed on politics, religion, and 1000 other topics but were always able to actually talk about the issues and some times come up with a long forgotten idea of Compromise. its ****ing crazy how i've seen so many adults devolve to screaming children on both sides and THAT is exactly what those in power want.

Think that conservatives will save us without the help of hte liberals? your crazy
think the liberals will save us without the help of the conservatives? your just as crazy

Obama, Trump, and biden have all been guilty of the same crime of trying to increase separation in this country and both sides just seem to want to go right for it.

I pray for a leader that one day can tell both sides they are being ****ing idiots and that we need to work together like we used to.
It's a good dream. Not going to happen but it's a good dream. The left has moved so far off the charts of reason that there's no pulling them back and that in turn has driven the conservatives even farther to the right. Every attempt to compromise with the left inevitable winds up as a loss for the right...death by a thousand cuts.
Just like radical religious extremists they cannot be reasoned or negotiated with. That fervent madness has become their religion.
The power brokers are thrilled but eventually it's going to explode in a manner beyond their control.

I remember my entire life folks disagreed on politics, religion, and 1000 other topics but were always able to actually talk about the issues and some times come up with a long forgotten idea of Compromise. its ****ing crazy how i've seen so many adults devolve to screaming children on both sides and THAT is exactly what thoThat's se in power want.

That's great if you believe both sides have something productive to offer.
There is nothing the left has to offer that I think is good for the country.
But I'm all ears if you can name anything I, as a RW 'extremist' should consider from the left that is good for the country.

Used to be that the left was reasonable. Those days are over. How do you reason with crazy?

I don't need to be saved, and I don't need leaders nor do I pray for one.

I just want to be left the **** alone, is that too much to ask?

That's great if you believe both sides have something productive to offer.
There is nothing the left has to offer that I think is good for the country.
But I'm all ears if you can name anything I, as a RW 'extremist' should consider from the left that is good for the country.
Libs still have ideas we need. Environmental protection, medical aid for those that can't afford it, helping to keep giant corps in check but again non of that needs to be done carte blanche.

We need both sides in this country like we always have.

Also the average liberal isn't what fox likes to show just like your average conservatives are nothing like what CNN says.

But trying to argue one side has nothing to offer only helps to keep us separated.

Libs still have ideas we need. Environmental protection, medical aid for those that can't afford it, helping to keep giant corps in check but again non of that needs to be done carte blanche.

We need both sides in this country like we always have.

Also the average liberal isn't what fox likes to show just like your average conservatives are nothing like what CNN says.

But trying to argue one side has nothing to offer only helps to keep us separated.

Harder and harder to find a moderate liberal these days. The pendulum has swung wide and gotten stuck it seems. Still seems to be plenty of moderate republicans though. Especially in congress where they bend over to the radical left just to take the crumbs back to their constituents to make them think they actually care. Actual conservatives are the folks getting screwed because we have no one representing us.

Back
Top Bottom