• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia The People's Convoy

^^^^^^^So what exactly did we go to war with the Brits about then. As a relative of those whose family fought alongside Col. Washington I can assure you I have the knowledge of what generations of my family fought for throughout history.

Paul Harvey's a great conveyor of his personal opinions of what happened many yrs ago ,sadly he is incomplete over what actually occurred and why. He seems to forget the Tea Party, The Sugar Tax, etc. that we fought against the tyranny and oppression of a monarch led gov't to get to where we are today.

The Canadian's are backed in part by folks with other plans to disrupt our nations efforts to end this disease that has ravaged our shores in part due to the poor management by the previous administrations.

Thanks to effort led by the current administration we are seeing the end of the tunnel, yet it appears others would rather use this as a time to cause even further disruption and lengthen the time to end it and move on past this.

Good news is their are laws to prevent and stop it

No our founders gave up nothing
That's a mighty bold statement. Failure would have meant getting drawn and quartered for sedition. I believe they put an awful lot on the line gave up the peace they were living in for a war they knew would be fought in front of their children. Many lives lost so we could be free of a tyrannical government that's very similar to the one we have now.

^^^^^^^So what exactly did we go to war with the Brits about then. As a relative of those whose family fought alongside Col. Washington I can assure you I have the knowledge of what generations of my family fought for throughout history.

Paul Harvey's a great conveyor of his personal opinions of what happened many yrs ago ,sadly he is incomplete over what actually occurred and why. He seems to forget the Tea Party, The Sugar Tax, etc. that we fought against the tyranny and oppression of a monarch led gov't to get to where we are today.

The Canadian's are backed in part by folks with other plans to disrupt our nations efforts to end this disease that has ravaged our shores in part due to the poor management by the previous administrations.

Thanks to effort led by the current administration we are seeing the end of the tunnel, yet it appears others would rather use this as a time to cause even further disruption and lengthen the time to end it and move on past this.

Good news is their are laws to prevent and stop it
It's difficult for me to believe people like you are real and actually exist

That's a mighty bold statement. Failure would have meant getting drawn and quartered for sedition. I believe they put an awful lot on the line gave up the peace they were living in for a war they knew would be fought in front of their children. Many lives lost so we could be free of a tyrannical government that's very similar to the one we have now.

They kept everything they fought for, interpretation is a skill

It's difficult for me to believe people like you are real actually exist

095c483af36542956219cbb5014b4437861dde9b3cbabb7847679376d34453de.jpg

Back
Top Bottom