• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia The People's Convoy

Really. How about they block the trucking lines going into Doraville and stop the flow of gasoline to the retailors or block the Ga/Fla border or the Tenn/Ga border stopping the flow of essential goods .You'll think twice about your limited education on transportation and goods. Once again a merely a do like me answer to a problem only a few are promoting as an insurrection more like a reactionary attempt to stop or impede the efforts to eliminate the disease that has been shown to be an outright success. Wonder how many here are still sucking their ivermectin/hydroxychlorine tubes and other ridiculous attempts to avoid what they could have done in the beginning with a simple shot and wearing a mask. How many more dead bodies do you want 1,000,000 here in a few weeks isn't enough to finish a war ravaging the world for a few more months while clinging to your pearls, saddening

I have plenty of education on transportation and goods. And real world experience on top of it. And I am just fine with shutting things down to keep government in check. In fact, I applaud the effort. Especially as it's a nonviolent solution which makes me sigh in relief.

No our founders gave up nothing ,but fought for democracy and rule of law, Something folks here cower from like the sheeple that continue to follow that ORANGE HAIRED BUFFOON that is dealing with China to protect his arse and make him wealthy off the backs of mindless twits

Bidens hair is white and Hunters isnt orange either.

Just another dumb stunt that will affect the lives of all American's in their pocketbook. We are already around 80K driver short in this country and now a dumb stunt like this comes along to hamper the ability to transport goods across the country in a timely manner. Canadians are fed up as well as many Americans it is affecting here. Interstate travel laws as well as certain states will stop it dead in its tracks before it goes anywhere I would hope. More RW antics and propaganda and another Ckickehshait move by a few idiots seeking attention. Will someone die because they couldn't get necessary goods to a distribution center for hospitals, will a massive pileup on an interstate kill folks just traveling home, will a ambulance not make it to a hospital in time ,stupidity abounds and astounds many
Your boo's mean nothing, we've seen what makes you cheer.

Back
Top Bottom