• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Shooting Range Map ..

Brain...my outdoor range is 100% private and used for my classes and students. When I have open range days and rent the range to people for their own use, they meet me at my classroom location first and then we drive to the range (8 minutes). Reason I don't list the range address is due to having folks show up during a class or during private lessons, etc... My best and most effective way has been having people sign up on my website for open range days or email me asking for availability.

I appreciate wanting to put the range address on your listing, but again since its my private range and it doesn't have fixed hours of operation, isn't always available, etc... Its best to just use my classroom address.

Guys please remember, open range days are on the site calendar and if those days don't work, email me, if I can make other days work I will. Thanks brain and thanks all.

If you want to list it as an outdoor range option for people, feel free to use my classroom address: 7645 Bannister Road, Cumming, GA 30028. Is there a way to add "by appointment only" so folks know its private and not just open with standard business hours? Thanks again Brain!

Got it, no problem, so when are we going to go shooting? :D

If you want to list it as an outdoor range option for people, feel free to use my classroom address: 7645 Bannister Road, Cumming, GA 30028. Is there a way to add "by appointment only" so folks know its private and not just open with standard business hours? Thanks again Brain!

I went out to Advanced Bullets today in Temple. Nice range, but I'd hate to see it crowded. Doesn't look like they maintain much control on the firing line, but again that could change with a crowd.

Back
Top Bottom