• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Arms

I have to jump into the mix and state that I also have never had an issue with their ammo. I have some in just about every reasonable caliber. I have never had a FTF with anything from GA Arms. Prices are usually some of the best around.

Years ago I experenced my first blow back with 10 mm ammo from them. I was known by them as the 10 mm guy because at gun shows I purchased all they had. I lived in Lawrenceville then. After the blow back, twice in one day, I took all of their 10 mm ammo back.
They refunded me about $300.00.
Never had any trouble with any other caliber ammo from them. That incident was about 10 years ago. I think they over loaded a batch back then. That Dan Wesson Razor Back held up well.
Since then I only buy brand name factory 10 mm ammo. Now I live in Villa Rica and buy their ammo (not 10 mm) all the time. Good people, good prices, good service. Buy with confidence.

Last edited:
Yep nothing but good things to say about them. I've shot thousands of rounds and many different calibers. 9mm, .40, .45, .357, .44, .223. All good to go.

Have their prices come back down yet? Last time I stopped it the prices where higher than factory loads...

You know I was thinking the same thing. During the crunch they were reasonable but I noticed a while ago that their prices were no longer competitive with even factory loaded ammo.

Back
Top Bottom