• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Arms Ammo, your negative experiences?

Thanks very much for your input. Seems the concensus is positive. I'm going to take the light strikes and a couple of fired cases to Ga Arms and let them have a look at them. I can definitely see that the primers in the no bang rounds are seated deeper in the case than the primers in an unfired round.

I'll let you know the outcome....

Thanks guys!!

I don't shoot there reloads indoors any more
My primary indoor range the air doesn't move fast enough for the dirty powder
It works fine for shooting outside
No other problems with .38 or .45 loads
Mike

I've probably posted this before but I had to return a purchase from them due to the Cart OAL being out of whack (rounds would not cycle and when I measured them they were all over the place) - but they were very good about the refund and seem to be good folks.

My only problem with GA is that they're on the other side of the state. Wish they were here in Barrow County so I could visit weekly.

I did not have any problems with their 115 grain 9mm FMJ. I did have a problem with their .270 Ballistic Tip rounds. They were overpressured and kicked like a Mosin Nagant. I quit shooting them after a few rounds and reloaded them myself after buying reloading equipment. They are the reason why I started reloading. I wanted to save money with reloaded ammo but I couldn't trust anybody else.

Got some 7.62x39 cartridges years ago loaded with Nosler Ballistic tips. Some of the bullets were seated too deep or dropped into the case completely. Thats all the problems I ever had. I reload all my own stuff now.

My brother missed what would have been his first deer when he pulled the trigger at 25 yards and all he got was a very loud click. Bad primer on a Ga Arms 30-06 round. Needless to say the deer hauled their white tails to the other side of the mountain before he even had a chance to realize what had happened. It coulda been anybodys ammo but it was theirs.

Back
Top Bottom