• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Generator transfer/subpanel switch install group buy

Awesome! Shoot me a PM with a picture of your panel and what part of town you're in and I'll put you on the list. I'd like to start on these toward the end of the month once I have several lined up.
I will as soon as I am back in town. I am a long way from you, down in Griffin.

I'm interested, but not in the near future (next 6 months)

Do you need to pull permits for this?

I have very upset pines around my house that have taken out the power before. A plug outside, cord for my generator, and manual transfer in or out of the panel would work for me.

Are you interested? If I can get three people scheduled in one day I could make a south side run work.

I'm interested, but not in the near future (next 6 months)

Do you need to pull permits for this?

If I add an outlet it's supposed to be permitted...

If someone wants this permitted the price would double or triple. I have to spend time at the permit office, meet the inspector and possibly add smoke detectors (new NFPA code). Takes this from a three hour job with one visit to multiple visits over a couple days.

I'm offering an inexpensive and safe way for someone to run important circuits in their home without extension cords running everywhere or jack rigging a suicide plug to the dryer outlet. I kicked my dog when someone suggested the dryer outlet solution earlier (not really lol).

This is my everyday living, this isn't side work for me so I'm not inclined to take shortcuts(not that everybody that sideworks does). The installs will be completed to code.

Rest assured, Don does professional, licensed work.

He just fixed all the BS that was done in my new to me house.

2 days turned into 2 weeks after all the shortcuts were revealed.

Money well spent, and a great guy to work with.

Rest assured, Don does professional, licensed work.

He just fixed all the BS that was done in my new to me house.

2 days turned into 2 weeks after all the shortcuts were revealed.

Money well spent, and a great guy to work with.

Yup, I'll remember some of the unique stuff we found in your place! Glad we found everything that we did though, the BS buried in the walls and ceiling could have been a major issue down the line.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Back
Top Bottom