Gen 2 Glocks

Augusto C.

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
51   0
Reaction score
Id love to hear some of yall's thoughts on Generation 2 Glocks. I just picked up a Gen 2 G17. Ive heard good things for the most part. If yall have any cool, of useful info on Gen 2 Glocks, I would love to hear them. Also, what are these things worth? I havent seen alot of these things in the private market, and I dont like going off of just internet sale prices?

I shoot best with the gen 1 and 2. Friend of mine probably 17 years ago had one I offered him $600 and he wouldn't sell it to me.

The only downside is there's no rail attachment for a light.

It doesn't have any finger grooves but it also does not have the rough texture grip like the Gen 4 and 5s do. I absolutely hate concealed caring the Gen 4 and Gen 5 due to the rough grip texture on the side.

GT has PD trade in Gen 2 17,19, 21, 22,23 quite often for between 275 and 350.

My dad picked up a Gen 2 17 from them a few years ago during Glocktober fest for right around 250.

Gen 2s we’re my favorite until the Gen 5 came out.

Theyre kool . Some of the early 40s had issues and there was a recall.

I had 1 G23 that was great and 1 that had a bit of extra room between the frame an slide. No problems.

The 19 I had was Gr8. The 17 was too. I traded a G34 for both to a mod on here. 17 was super accurate. Traded the 19 for a new G32 with ammo. Sold the 17 for 400 on here.

I wouldnt pay more for a gen2 .

I actually prefer gen3 :)

Gen 3 is my personal favorite. I've had a 19, 22, 23, and a 36. I have big hands and the finger grooves are just a little too close together which forces me to have a tighter grip.

Love my 36 with a plus-zero extended mag piece. Prob my favorite CC gun aside from my LCP.

Back
Top Bottom