• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Geissele M4A1 Boot Carrier Group - 24 hours only.

Jsmit484

Bear Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
139   0
Reaction score

Attachments

• 6D73435B-0FC1-40B9-AD49-04C31525B048.jpeg
    6D73435B-0FC1-40B9-AD49-04C31525B048.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 68
Interesting that it is not a Geissele manufactured part and doesn't have a logo... as stated on the linked page, "The Geissele Automatics M4A1 bolt carrier group is built by a Tier 1 supplier for the Department of Defense and built on the same line as BCGs in use by the military."

I wouldn't confuse this BCG with an actual Geiselle Automatics version, manufactured in the Geiselle facility and stamped with their logo.

Interesting that it is not a Geissele manufactured part and doesn't have a logo... as stated on the linked page, "The Geissele Automatics M4A1 bolt carrier group is built by a Tier 1 supplier for the Department of Defense and built on the same line as BCGs in use by the military."

I wouldn't confuse this BCG with an actual Geiselle Automatics version, manufactured in the Geiselle facility and stamped with their logo.

Who ever said they manufacture their own in house?

Geissele fan boys already pulling out their CC and not even knowing what they are getting. Shame.

That was my concern, trying to market off the name only. Geiselle's normal price is only $140, and it is rumored to be manufactured by AO Precision, which you can buy for $89.99 at Right To Bear.

Back
Top Bottom