• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Geico Auto insurance refunds...

Automatic or do you have to call them and ask the ass pirates?

I called today and they said is was automatic. I will be removing insurance on all but one vehicle as soon as the tag office opens . 20% discount and I can't drive anywhere?

Make it 80 % or they get parked .

BTW, in Ga, you can park your vehicle, keep your tag, and drop all insurance if you contact the tag office first. For seasonal use, no need to carry insurance all year long.

so progressive is cutting my monthly bills by 20% for april and may and possibly june which seems to be in step with all the others which is nice

I called today and they said is was automatic. I will be removing insurance on all but one vehicle as soon as the tag office opens . 20% discount and I can't drive anywhere?

Make it 80 % or they get parked .

BTW, in Ga, you can park your vehicle, keep your tag, and drop all insurance if you contact the tag office first. For seasonal use, no need to carry insurance all year long.
my buddy did this without contacting the tag office (didnt realize it was an issue as he wasnt driving the car, was having the transmission rebuilt on a classic car). i didnt know this was an issue either, i figured as long as you werent driving a vehicle uninsured then its no harm no foul. he got a ticket, which i find funny because if they can get notified for you dropping insurance then why the hell do you have to tell them anything at all lol

my buddy did this without contacting the tag office (didnt realize it was an issue as he wasnt driving the car, was having the transmission rebuilt on a classic car). i didnt know this was an issue either, i figured as long as you werent driving a vehicle uninsured then its no harm no foul. he got a ticket, which i find funny because if they can get notified for you dropping insurance then why the hell do you have to tell them anything at all lol

I asked several times if I needed to turn in the tag before I dropped insurance, they said no. But do tell them first. I did it on a car last year, no problem.

@rwdw3j as a farmers agent here in cobb county every client is going to receive a 25% credit on Auto insurance for the month of April, and look at every month going forward as this situation goes on. On top of that they have setup a special payment hotline for those people have lost their jobs bc of this

J jeep78 id recommend putting it in storage and stripping all but comprehensive off that way if a tree falls on it. It’s still covered. Normally runs about $2 a month for all my insurance clients for the vehicles that aren’t gonna be on the road

Back
Top Bottom