• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gear ties

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
anyone seen these?

i found one yesterday in the home depot and played with it some. ended up spending just under 5 bucks for two of the 18 inch long ones (expensive i know but it was pretty cool)

seems versatile and has alot of applications. nice to have something that will secure things without having to actually tie it down

http://www.amazon.com/Nite-Ize-Gear-Tie-Assorted/dp/B00BF0U35G

I worked at a place once that had something similar: very pliable metal rods surrounded by clear plastic. When they were replaced I got to take some of the old ones home. Wrap extension cords, make instant hangers for stuff. I've even made an emergency flashlight holder . The re usability is great.

I use these for a bunch of things. Mostly the smallest ones for assorted computer cords, charger cords, etc. Expensive for a twist tie but I keep better track of them. I got some of the biggest ones for hanging some stuff and they're okay, but I don't use them as much as the little ones. Made in USA.

I use these for a bunch of things. Mostly the smallest ones for assorted computer cords, charger cords, etc. Expensive for a twist tie but I keep better track of them. I got some of the biggest ones for hanging some stuff and they're okay, but I don't use them as much as the little ones. Made in USA.

a buddy of mine does DJ stuff and he loves them for binding wires together

Back
Top Bottom