Gays buying guns.........

maybe now "lgbt community"also will acknowledge that islam is a religion that wants them gone and won't coexist with them. they might pressure the democrats to restrict importation of them, it's a sad a affair when a whole religion controls people into committing violence in this day and age

maybe now "lgbt community"also will acknowledge that islam is a religion that wants them gone and won't coexist with them. they might pressure the democrats to restrict importation of them, it's a sad a affair when a whole religion controls people into committing violence in this day and age
hahahaha..government is not in control anymore

And while I appreciate all Americans exercising their 2A rights, I'm going to bet they vote for the very politicians that try constantly to further infringe on that right that they profess to love.

^ This. Liberals owning guns does nothing for me - as long they continue to vote for the people who want to take away our guns.

^ This. Liberals owning guns does nothing for me - as long they continue to vote for the people who want to take away our guns.

But it does drive a big issue wedge between them and the usual (D) platform. Which is a good thing. It will at least make them think about becoming a "Log Cabin" Republican.

Back
Top Bottom