Gays buying guns.........

For many years there's been a group (or more than one group) called "Pink Pistols" that supports gun rights (and actual daily carry of handguns) by gays, lesbos, trans-whatever. Their motto is "Armed Gays Don't Get Bashed" or something like that.
I support their efforts, and want to see more homo / trans people embracing gun rights and taking the initiative to resist criminals and domestic terrorists, instead of just relying on the cops to do it or hoping that pro-gay public service announcements will win the "hearts and minds" of the people to end hate.
Unfortunately, it seems that "Pink Pistols" doesn't get a lot of support in the LGBT community, and while they have a decent amount of press coverage in the internet, they don't have enough members out in the streets working and changing things in a pro-2A direction in the real world.

For many years there's been a group (or more than one group) called "Pink Pistols" that supports gun rights (and actual daily carry of handguns) by gays, lesbos, trans-whatever. Their motto is "Armed Gays Don't Get Bashed" or something like that.
I support their efforts, and want to see more homo / trans people embracing gun rights and taking the initiative to resist criminals and domestic terrorists, instead of just relying on the cops to do it or hoping that pro-gay public service announcements will win the "hearts and minds" of the people to end hate.
Unfortunately, it seems that "Pink Pistols" doesn't get a lot of support in the LGBT community, and while they have a decent amount of press coverage in the internet, they don't have enough members out in the streets working and changing things in a pro-2A direction in the real world.
And while I appreciate all Americans exercising their 2A rights, I'm going to bet they vote for the very politicians that try constantly to further infringe on that right that they profess to love.

Back
Top Bottom