• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gator hunt 2.0

No luck man, had bad rain last night as we took shelter at a boat house and watched 3 9+ footers swim around in the lightening and thunder for almost 3 hours. Got after one during a brief break in the monsoon and after 30 minutes all hell broke loose in the sky's and had to take shelter again. Today we stayed on a big boy for the better part of 4 hours this morning but he kept going down when we would get almost in range to cast a hook at him. I got a bunch of cool pictures I can post tomorrow but for tonight this ol boy is beat. My uncle won't be able to go anymore this year so I'm going to have to hire a guide or find somebody with a boat who wants to go out chase em. HINT HINT to you boat owners!

No luck man, had bad rain last night as we took shelter at a boat house and watched 3 9+ footers swim around in the lightening and thunder for almost 3 hours. Got after one during a brief break in the monsoon and after 30 minutes all hell broke loose in the sky's and had to take shelter again. Today we stayed on a big boy for the better part of 4 hours this morning but he kept going down when we would get almost in range to cast a hook at him. I got a bunch of cool pictures I can post tomorrow but for tonight this ol boy is beat. My uncle won't be able to go anymore this year so I'm going to have to hire a guide or find somebody with a boat who wants to go out chase em. HINT HINT to you boat owners!

Any chance of using his boat?

Back
Top Bottom