• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GAGUNSTORE

read where the storms in Texas have effected shipping of some guns.

yeah, they are backed up on orders right now. Next week they will probably be covered up in stuff, but yesterday they were pretty low. They had a Colt 6960 in the rack which I was thinking about buying until they brought a Clyde Armory restricted marked 6720 out of the back which I of course had to buy.

3 new guns??? Hoarder. :rolleyes:

ac47fb9b-5733-40fd-81a7-e1f030d8c616.jpg

If they would only answer the phone to confirm it's in stock
They stay busy, sign up for their emails, check their app, and show up early. Picked up an SKS paratrooper for $350 the other week, passed on a S&W M&P15 for $500 (guy behind me grabbed it). There were about 10 people lined up when they opened that day, but I only got there about 15 min early and I was first in line. You won't beat their prices and they normally have ammo (at regular price) to sell you if you are buying a gun.

They stay busy, sign up for their emails, check their app, and show up early. Picked up an SKS paratrooper for $350 the other week, passed on a S&W M&P15 for $500 (guy behind me grabbed it). There were about 10 people lined up when they opened that day, but I only got there about 15 min early and I was first in line. You won't beat their prices and they normally have ammo (at regular price) to sell you if you are buying a gun.

$350 for a paratrooper -- nice

Back
Top Bottom