• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Firing Line has PMAGS, Polymer Mags, and a few ARs/AKs

It's settling down,I see inventory coming in and prices settling down,it's coming.

This.

And actually, to correct the OP, GEN3 are 29.99 for now and the $39.99 are the EMAGS. Haven't seen any windowed mags. There is a two mag limit.

When supply is normal, we get them out the door for 13-18ish region, depending on variant, and you can buy as many as you want.

Once we get back to a few hundred in stock and stop getting those "I'll give you this much for every mag in your store because I can retire off these from selling them at gun show" phone calls, we will go back to our regularly-scheduled program WRT prices and limits and I will unleash them back to the market en masse.

Dan

This.

And actually, to correct the OP, GEN3 are 29.99 for now and the $39.99 are the EMAGS. Haven't seen any windowed mags. There is a two mag limit.

When supply is normal, we get them out the door for 13-18ish region, depending on variant, and you can buy as many as you want.

Once we get back to a few hundred in stock and stop getting those "I'll give you this much for every mag in your store because I can retire off these from selling them at gun show" phone calls, we will go back to our regularly-scheduled program WRT prices and limits and I will unleash them back to the market en masse.

Dan

See now here is an honest seller. Kudos to you sir.

This.

Dan

Ah, that's for the correction! And you still gotmy money yesterday! You guys rock!

Back
Top Bottom