• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

G42

From what I've seen, blue label is going to be $319.00. Not confirmed yet.

Yep, had one in the shop today. It looked just like any other Glock that went through the washer and shrunk. We didn't get a chance to shoot it with the shoot house being used for force on force training (don't mix live and sim guns).

I'll post a range report as soon as I get my hands back on it.

If that means I know it doesn't work like in the movies and you need enough gun, then yeah. :)

Sorry man. I re-read your sig. It's good of you to remind everyone how much smarter you are than everyone else. :thumbup:

I guess everybody has a purpose.

Just picked up the last one at Hi Caliber for $429. Giving it to the wife for her b-day. Called Glock today about night sights and they said they are currently working on them. No ETA. Checked around and found Ameriglow sells them, but are out of stock.

I bought mine on blue label for 368 plus tax from eds, with trijicon front sight and two mags, already put 150 rounds down range. It's a great shooting little gun, shoots better than my ruger or sig in 380. I buy a blue line glock every year and I never sell them. Don't seem right to buy something discounted because of what you chose to do for a living then try to price rape people.

I am glad you like your purchase. I haven't seen too many posts of first hand experience.

One was available yesterday for $429 plus tax. I'm still on the fence.

Anyone know GSSF pricing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom