• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Future CPA looking for work in Cobb County Area

Fire4Effect

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
26   0
Reaction score
I am currently a Grad student at KSU with a focus on Audit and Financial Reporting. As it stands now I have a 4.0 in the Graduate Program and a 4.0 in my Accounting undergrad course work. I spent 11 years running my own businesses, and decided to return to school to do something more with my life. I will be finished with school completely in July of this year, but am looking for full time work under a CPA to start as soon as possible.

I have all the hours necessary to sit for the CPA exam and have started my studies for the exam. I would be willing to also start an internship, however it must be a paying position. I am willing to travel for work but my school schedule must be considered. I am able to work full time, but this is also dependent on the distance from KSU as I do attended classes in the evening from one night a week to three nights a week.

If you have any interest in hiring a hard working future CPA please send me a PM.

John

Once upon a time, Being in the accounting & finance field (not so much anymore)....my suggestion would be speak with a recruiter. They do NOT charge a fee to the candidate and work with employers all over ATL. They are always placing CPA candidates. Also, the sooner you get 1 or 2 parts of the exam passed, the better chances you have to land something FAST. If you had ALL FOUR parts passed, you could probably land a pretty good job in the matter of minutes.

PM me if you have more questions, would be glad to help out.

Back
Top Bottom