• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Funds for Faith gun auction SAVAGE model 11 22-250

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
By now most of you know that @shootin4fun is preparing to donate a kidney to his daughter Faith. For the latest updates, keep an eye on this thread.....
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/faiths-transplant-update.942186/#post-4758539

100% of the proceeds from this auction will go directly to Faith and family to help cover the costs of what will be a VERY expensive surgery.

Savage Model 11, 22-250 Rifle with an Osprey Standard Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3-12x 50mm Illuminated Rangefinder Reticle Matte with Rings The Osprey Standard Rifle Scope is loaded with features you would only expect to find on a much more expensive rifle scope. Osprey scopes feature optical components imported from Hoya of Japan to provide high quality images and are sealed with hermetic grease for water and fogproof protection. Every scope is inspected and the inside of each body tube is treated with an anti-reflection coating to provide a high-contrast image without reflections. Osprey rifle scopes are recoil tested at 50 BMG parameters.

@GodBlessTheUSA has graciously donated this rifle, gently used, with a clean bright bore. I'll throw in a box of 22-250 rounds, minus 3 rounds. I had to see how accurate this gun is, and it's a 135 yard tack driver!!

This rifle will come with a hard plastic case for storage.

@rrhodes is currently in possession of the gun and will be meeting up with the winner.

The gun will be delivered face to face in Alpharetta, Canton, Woodstock, or Roswell. If you would like to 4473 them, that can be accomplished in Woodstock.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end Sunday, July 5th at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

savage1.jpg
savage2.jpg
savage3.jpg
savage4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom