• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Funds for Faith gun auction HENRY LEVER ACTION .22

This is great guy's, keep it up! :thumb:

I thought for sure the Savage model 11 22-250 with the Osprey scope would be the one bringing in the most bids out of these two rifles. As of now the savage isn't getting any love except from me and one or two others. I'll be glad to get it though especially since it's going to such a great cause!

By now most of you know that @shootin4fun is preparing to donate a kidney to his daughter Faith. For the latest updates, keep an eye on this thread.....
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/faiths-transplant-update.942186/#post-4758539

100% of the proceeds from this auction will go directly to Faith and family to help cover the costs of what will be a VERY expensive surgery.

Henry Lever Action Rifle Blued .22LR

Get a highly accurate, classic western style lever action with the Henry Lever Action .22 LR Rifle. The rifle's action is so smooth you won't believe it has any internal parts, and the 15 +1 tubular magazine is extremely easy to load. To go along with its gorgeous American walnut stock, the Lever Action .22 LR Rifle's blued 18.25'' steel barrel is machined with state of the art multiple groove rifling. Complete with side ejection, adjustable rear sight, hooded front sight, hammer safety and a grooved receiver for mounting a scope. Made in USA.

This gun will come with a Simmons rimfire scope and scope rings. The Henry also comes with a brick of .22 LR.

rrhodes rrhodes is currently in possession of the gun and will be meeting up with the winner.

The gun will be delivered face to face in Alpharetta, Canton, Woodstock, or Roswell. If you would like to 4473 them, that can be accomplished in Woodstock.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end Sunday, July 5th at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

View attachment 481836 View attachment 481837 View attachment 481838 View attachment 481839

Fourth of July Bump - Happy Fourth of July!

200 (2).gif

By now most of you know that @shootin4fun is preparing to donate a kidney to his daughter Faith. For the latest updates, keep an eye on this thread.....
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/faiths-transplant-update.942186/#post-4758539

100% of the proceeds from this auction will go directly to Faith and family to help cover the costs of what will be a VERY expensive surgery.

Henry Lever Action Rifle Blued .22LR

Get a highly accurate, classic western style lever action with the Henry Lever Action .22 LR Rifle. The rifle's action is so smooth you won't believe it has any internal parts, and the 15 +1 tubular magazine is extremely easy to load. To go along with its gorgeous American walnut stock, the Lever Action .22 LR Rifle's blued 18.25'' steel barrel is machined with state of the art multiple groove rifling. Complete with side ejection, adjustable rear sight, hooded front sight, hammer safety and a grooved receiver for mounting a scope. Made in USA.

This gun will come with a Simmons rimfire scope and scope rings. The Henry also comes with a brick of .22 LR.

rrhodes rrhodes is currently in possession of the gun and will be meeting up with the winner.

The gun will be delivered face to face in Alpharetta, Canton, Woodstock, or Roswell. If you would like to 4473 them, that can be accomplished in Woodstock.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end Sunday, July 5th at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

View attachment 481836 View attachment 481837 View attachment 481838 View attachment 481839

Sunday AM Bump. I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July. Today is the last day to get in on this auction. High bid at 9 pm tonight s the winner.

Less than 12 hours to go and this is our high bid so far.

I've got four different auctions running right now and all of them end tonight at 9:00pm.

Obviously I won't be able to close four auctions simultaneously, but luckily each post on ODT shows what time it was posted, so the highest bid that is posted before 9:01pm tonight will be the winner.

THANKS GUYS!

Back
Top Bottom