• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Funds for Faith ESEE IZULA knife auction #5 - ORANGE

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
By now most of you know that @shootin4fun is preparing to donate a kidney to his daughter Faith. For the latest updates, keep an eye on this thread.....
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/faiths-transplant-update.942186/#post-4758539

100% of the proceeds from this auction will go directly to Faith and family to help cover the costs of what will be a VERY expensive surgery.

SO HERE WE GO WITH IZULA AUCTION #5 ..............

This time it's a an ORANGE Izula.

The knife is brand new and comes with a factory sheath, belt clip and ESEE survival kit!

The winner of this auction will also receive a brand new ESEE hat!

All you knife guys already know how awesome the Izula is, but for those who don't know about them, you are missing out! I have a black one that is my EDC blade. It's tough as nails and razor sharp. They are made in the USA, and have a lifetime warranty. If this knife breaks for ANY reason, you send it to ESEE and they send you a brand new one.

The winner of this knife will contact @shootin4fun and send payment directly to him. Once he confirms to that he has received payment, rrhodes rrhodes will ship the knife and hat to the winner.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end Sunday July 5th at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

orange1.jpg
izulakit.jpg
hat1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom