Fun Night at The Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWGeorgiaSquatchman

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sons Of Thunder
163   0
Reaction score
I wanna say thanks to Willr1 and his miscreant's for coming out to moreammo, rckyjrdn, and myself's bar in Athens! Id say you boys had a descent show tonight and I look forward to shooting with you all again soon! Come back and check us out soon fella's and anyone else in the ODT community who feels like taking a drive to ole Athens Ga, please come check out Cloud Athens! We have drink specials and im sure if you talk to moreammo or rckyjrdn they would arrange some sort of ODT discount on our beverages. Hope everyone has a safe weekend.

SWEET! Used to work @ Flanagan's. Some of my friends still work at Copper Creek and Globe. I'll have to come by and check yall out...

Thank you H, I will say to anyone that wants to go out to a really nice place (classy and great atmosphere) in Athens and sit back, enjoy good company and scenary with the best bar keeps and employees, come and see The Cloud. I will say I do not do the "bar scene", but I will go back again with the wife, friends and even solo.

Thanks again guy's, we had a great time and great show of Athens finest.

Me and some friends were talking about making a trip out there one weekend. I haven't been since I graduated in May 2011 and man do I miss it. I had no idea a fellow ODT'er and gun enthusiast owned a bar. If/when we make the trip I will pay a visit to Cloud Athens for sure. Did your post above say that you are located where The Loft used to be? I know you gave a street number but I need a relative location if I'm going to stumble my way in haha

Me and some friends were talking about making a trip out there one weekend. I haven't been since I graduated in May 2011 and man do I miss it. I had no idea a fellow ODT'er and gun enthusiast owned a bar. If/when we make the trip I will pay a visit to Cloud Athens for sure. Did your post above say that you are located where The Loft used to be? I know you gave a street number but I need a relative location if I'm going to stumble my way in haha

yes, its the same as the Loft, across from the GA Theatre. Great place with cascading LED water fall behind the bar, great "scenary" too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom