• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!
Reaction score
Item Name: MAC/SWD/Cobray m11/9 or m10

Caliber:
9mm (maybe a 45 on a m10)

Willing to Ship: Yes

Sale Price: $5000-8000

Bill of Sale Required?: NFA Form 4

Well I've finally saved enough to get into full auto only to discover what I'm interested in has significantly increased in value over the last two years and is getting harder to find locally. With that said, let me know if you're looking to sell your m11/9 without the headache of sending it to a dealer +fees or across state lines. I've got cash in hand for the right gun. I may also consider mac 10s if the price is right. Really hoping to stay within Georgia on this one to keep it on a single form 4, so fingers crossed someone on ODT comes through. I can go through a dealer for paper work if it would make the seller more comfortable. Send me a PM if you've got something along these lines. I'm thinking 5-6k for a Mac (or other variant) m10 or 6-8k for a m11/9 depending on condition and accessories.

Given the size of this deal, I'm really only interested in working with people who have good feedback and are preferably willing to provide a demo. I'm open to working with dealers if you know of one that has what I'm looking for in stock. I've already checked Firearms Traders Warehouse, Quiet Riot, and Cherokee Gun and Pawn, based on recommendations for their transferable stock.

Just pistol caliber and, I quote, “only if you can keep it on the paper!” we just grinned!
I gotcha. I asked if I could shoot my full auto AR there and they told me nope, not allowed. Glad to hear they're a little flexible with certain guns. Welcome to the FA Club, it's a blast.

Back
Top Bottom