• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ft. Stewart hog hunting, any advice?

TacticalTaco

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
88   1
Reaction score
After a very dry 2 years of hog hunting different WMA's I've decided to try Ft. Stewart for some swine.

Does anyone have any advice on where the best spots are? Anything in particular I should be aware of on this land?

I know about the firearms registry, anything else I may be missing?

Thanks in advance!

PM me and we'll discuss it. I have about a 90% success rate hunting hogs on Stewart.

Right now, deer hunting pressure has them mostly nocturnal or in the real thick stuff. However, I have a few spots that are still good and somewhat easy to get to.

After a very dry 2 years of hog hunting different WMA's I've decided to try Ft. Stewart for some swine.

Does anyone have any advice on where the best spots are? Anything in particular I should be aware of on this land?

Thanks in advance!
Never been there but have killed hundreds all over the state of ga.u cannot make them be there!so walk u ass off use the wind and use your ears they make lots of noise even more when they are young one around

Thanks in advance!
Need a hunting buddy? I e been wanting to go but don’t have anyone to go with

Back
Top Bottom