• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia North West GA  FT Gen 1 5.45 Galil ace ultimate package!

Myzery52

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
34   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Gen 1 5.45 Galil ace ultimate package!

Zip Code: 30738

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to possibly trade my gen-1 5.45 Galil ace. Comes with ALG trigger, Kns piston, Midwest industry mlok handguard and one magpul magazine. Now with that being said……. I have 5k rounds of 5.45 ranging from unopened spam cans Russian 7n6, Bulgarian 7n6, loose rounds of wolf and golden tiger. I also have 24 magazines ranging from Russian bakelites, plums, Bulgarian (10) molot rpk bakes and blacks. Those can be added to the base package to even out a trade. I’m looking for one of the following a nice Cz Bren 2, Galil ace gen-1 5.56 rifle or the 14.5 inch rock and lock 5.56 Galil ace pistol, A 5.56 scar (black), a higher end tier AR (HK would be awesome), Benelli M4 or another higher end simi auto shotgun or a multi gun trade. Like I said I will add ammo and mags to even up the trade as needed. I will not sell the mags nor the ammo before I trade the ace. If you think you have something I maybe interested in that I didn’t list feel free to offer up. Thanks for looking and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Pictures:
IMG_6417.jpeg
IMG_6418.jpeg
IMG_6419.jpeg
IMG_6422.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom