• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FT Accepting credit cards yet? Paying too much?

Rainer Shaw

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
Reaction score
Are you currently accepting credit cards in your small business? Paying too much in processing fees?

Have you considered accepting credit cards but do not know how or where to begin?

My name is Rainer Shaw and I work with Payroc; the fastest growing direct payment acquirer in the business. I only work with small businesses helping them to save a ton of money on services that every business needs!

Who we are:

- no middle man...all in-house processing
- unbeatable rates
- next business day funding
- no garbage fee's hidden in your rates
- honest and transparent pricing
- no contracts
- brick and mortar as well as e-comm solutions

I know I can help you save money in your business...the question of how much is up to you! Let's chat soon to discuss how I can help you save!
Payroc is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Cincinnati, OH and Peoples Trust Company, Vancouver, Canada, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA., and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Canadian Branch, Toronto, ON, Canada. Payroc is a registered Encryption Support Organization (ESO), Payment Facilitator (PF), Third-Party Servicer (TPSV), Merchant Service Provider (MSP), Third Party Agents (TPA) of Fifth Third Bank, N.A. Payroc is an Elavon Payments Partner & Registered Partner/ISO of Elavon, Inc. Georgia. Select Merchant Services, Inc. is a registered ISO/MSP for Woodforest National Bank, The Woodlands Texas.

Back
Top Bottom