• FSP

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Gas block

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • tacos

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
A pleasure to meet you Control for Smilers Control for Smilers

Cut off the tower, bayonet lug, and swivel. Shaped it until we were happy with it.....we knew it would be out of sight below the new SOLGW EXO2 10.5” handguard. Some Oxpho Blue and reinstall.

AB03FDE2-A095-45FE-851D-FAA06158225E.jpeg

Recently picked up a really nice 11.5" BCM upper w/delta ring plastic hand guards. Do I go with a 7" BCM freefloat rail and keep the FSP...or go with a 9" or 10" BCM rail and go with a low profile gas block. thanks.
I love a rifle with a front sight post. I also like rails, depends on the intended purpose.

Have you seen the magpul SL Handguards? The look way better than normal ones and are slimmer with more real estate. You lose the sling swivel, though.

02A180D6-A011-40DF-A0D6-79FB8F27D414.jpeg

I love a rifle with a front sight post. I also like rails, depends on the intended purpose.

Have you seen the magpul SL Handguards? The look way better than normal ones and are slimmer with more real estate. You lose the sling swivel, though.

View attachment 2335643

I will probably end up with another upper with a FSP...I think i wanted to tinker. took it apart, had cmshoot cmshoot do the work, was a good afternoon. Great deal on a rail, and you cannot beat free install.

Back
Top Bottom