FSP or gas block

• FSP

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Gas block

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • tacos

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
After a lot of insomnia fueled reading...I now realize that this fsb is now unique to this gun. think im going 7" and FSB. going to try to drift the pins this afternoon.

Like was said above, the pins are tapered. They’re only gonna go in and out in a specific direction.

Don’t assume. Examine the pins and you’ll be able to figure out which ends are bigger. I’ve seen some go in from the left, I’ve seen some go in from the right, saw a S&W where they went in from opposite sides.

After a lot of insomnia fueled reading...I now realize that this fsb is now unique to this gun. think im going 7" and FSB. going to try to drift the pins this afternoon.
I was a nervous wreck about doing it, but I did two 6920s and it went fine. I used a nail set nearly the same size as the taper pin so I didn’t mushroom the head of the pin. Best I can remember I used a 3lb sledge and hit it pretty hard and they both moved on the first hit. Then I just used a regular punch and they came right out. It wasn’t near as bad as I expected or read about!

Those are nice. I had the longer version on an M4 years ago.
I’ve got this piece of **** rail currently.

86E0393F-A9AF-4D32-86D2-2BCFEC3FEF3B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom