Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS TAURUS MODEL 22 .22 LR POCKET PISTOL WITH GOLD ACCENTS & ROSEWOOD GRIPS +100 ROUNDS OF AMMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrentMellecker

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
33   0
Reaction score
Item Name: !!PRICE DROP!! FS TAURUS MODEL 22 .22 LR POCKET PISTOL WITH GOLD ACCENTS & ROSEWOOD GRIPS +100 ROUNDS OF AMMO

Zip Code: 30079

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300, NOW $250 OBO The less I have to drive, the lower I will go.

Caliber: .22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got a beautiful pocket pistol in .22 for sale. It is the blued pt22 with gold accents. It is a good shooter, 8+1 capacity, hammer fired, but the grip is just a bit too thick to work for me as a true pocket carry.

Comes with what is shown in the pictures. Hard case, one mag, and 100 rounds of .22 to get you started.

There is a very light scratch on the handle that you can just make out in the third picture.

Ultra light and extremely compact, Taurus small frame semi-automatic pistols offer security and reliability you can count on. In .22 LR, these pistols feature a blowback action and tip-up barrel for safety and convenience during loading and chambering the first round it utilizes low profile fixed sights and is made in the USA.

SPECS:

Model: 22BGR
Finish: Blue/Gold
Caliber: .22 LR
Grips: Rosewood
UPC: 7-25327-10033-1
Capacity: 8 +1
Weight: 12.3 oz
Rate of Twist: 1:15"
Barrel Length: 2-3/4"
Height: 4-1/4"
Frame: Small
Width: 1-1/8"
Action: DAO
Front Sight: Fixed
Length: 5-1/4"
Grooves: 6
Safety: Manual Safety,Manual Safety
Trigger Type: Smooth

I would prefer a sale on this one, but would potentially be open to trades in pocket pistols chambered in 9mm

Pictures:
i.imgur.com_ObRGDPv.jpg

i.imgur.com_rQOEJ9X.jpg

i.imgur.com_m7tCxFU.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom