0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS ScentLock OZ100 ozone generator

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $50, OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 120 VAC ScentLock O-Zone generator for sale. Easy programming mode can be set in increments of 5 minutes. Brand new, still in the box. Great for small spaces as big as a small room or camper, or for an air tight storage container. In the back ground of the photo, you can see a Plano storage box that I converted to a portable o-zone container for my clothes, boots and other gear. Sealed the lid with weather stripping and mounted the same ScentLock O-Zone generator in the box. Works flawlessly at a fraction of the cost for a similar storage bin sold by ScentLock and other companies. This is not a 12 V car generator that can only slightly minimize odor. This is a 120 V module that’s super strong. I only set mine for 5 minutes for my storage container because it’s so strong. Asking $50, obo.
Call or text @ 678-429-7813.

Pictures:
IMG_1466.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom