• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Ruger .22 Charger Takedown with bi-pod, Red/Green Sights, Threaded barrel, and case...

bmlservices

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
I bought this shot about 100 rounds thru it and it has been a safe queen since then, I am now retired and selling off some of my toys that I don't play with that much. Bought this with thoughts of bug-out bag as it is really compact, now to old and to tired so I am just bugging in, lol.
Buyer must be legal to purchase in Georgia with a peek at your carry License. Thanks.

Attachments

• RugerCharger.jpg
    RugerCharger.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 211
  • RugerSights.jpg
    RugerSights.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 209
  • rugerCASE.jpg
    rugerCASE.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 211
”buggin in”, I hear you brother, and that’s exactly what my plan is! Beautiful little Ruger. Wish you were closer, but I really need one with a brace cause these old hands are too shaky without shouldering the weapon. GLWS

”buggin in”, I hear you brother, and that’s exactly what my plan is! Beautiful little Ruger. Wish you were closer, but I really need one with a brace cause these old hands are too shaky without shouldering the weapon. GLWS
They make an adapter to put a brace on it man. Yes an adapter for the wood stock one too

cant beat a 10 22
i have a side folding ,braced, binary-ed ,take down for my pack gun. goes everywhere i do. nice and light and over 125 rounds in the pack.
they cycle dependably.... may not fight a war with it,but it will kill a squirrel and throw enough rounds at someone so i can bug out...
great deal on it,my bro in law just paid 400 for a non threaded non takedown and was happy to get it,,

Back
Top Bottom