Reaction score
Item Name: FS Marlin Model 39, octagon barrel. Made between 1922-1938

Zip Code: 49935

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Marlin Model 39 lever action .22, with the octagon barrel, for sale. The gun was given to me by my uncle back in the 1960's, and is considered a classic. It has been lightly used, and well taken care of. It is in good working condition..........just one small knick on one side of the stock. It has the original iron sights, no scope. There is no prefix with the serial number, which apparently indicates it was built before 1932. I am attaching a few photos, and can send more if someone is seriously interested. Not sure about shipping this rifle, but that might be a possibility. Asking $800. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
marlin1.jpg
marlin2.jpg
marlin3.jpg
marlin4.jpg
marlin5.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Beautiful gun. I'm restoring one now. The plain 39 used by Annie Oakley. When cleaning must turn a screw and lock down the ejector first. When putting halves back together slightly opening the lever will make them slide back together easier. I'd love to own it, just too gun poor right now. Someone will be getting a true treasure.

Back
Top Bottom