Reaction score
Item Name: FS Holster Lot

Zip Code: 30338

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1.0

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi ODT,

I've got several holsters that don't get used and need a new home. Quality stuff. Below I've outlined the details and retail pricing as well as what I'm marking these for.

1.) Razco Pack Mount Holster, Glock 40 holster with Streamlight TLR1, Comes with Safariland QLS (Will fit any other long slide Glock as the holster indexes the light. I've run a G34 and it's secured well in the holster). Retail pricing is $80 without the QLS. I'll do $70. GONE
2.) Odin OWB Holster, 1911 holster with Streamlight TLR1, Comes with Safariland QLS. Retail pricing is $110 without the QLS. I'll do $100.
3.) Odin OWB Holster, Glock 34 with Streamlight TLR1, Comes with 1.5" belt slots. (Will fit any other 9mm Glock as the holster indexes the light. I've run a G19 and it's secured well in the holster) Retail pricing is $90. I'll do $80.
4.) CrossBreed Freedom Carry IWB Holster, Ruger SP101. Retail pricing is $70. I'll do $60.
5.) Unknown brand appendix rig with sidecar (Looks like Teir1, but doesn't have the markings and cant confirm as it came with my PPQ), Walther PPQ. Retail pricing is unknown. I'll do $20.

***Pistols & Lights shown are obviously not included in above pricing.***

I'm happy to ship to you. Add $5 for a single holster or $10 for 2 or more holsters. Venmo or Zelle if shipping. Feel like my positive review stats speak for themselves. You send me funds for something it'll be mailed to you next day.

If you're looking for a light to complement one of these holsters I have some Streamlights listed in another post.

PM for fastest response.
-Ben

Pictures:
1911, 2.jpg
G34, 3.jpg
SP101, 4.jpg
PPQ, 5.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom