Reaction score
Item Name: FS GSG Firefly .22 w/threaded barrel

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $250

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This a great and fun gun to shoot. First owner and probably around 200 rounds. Got it for my youngest son to shot, but his just wanted to shoot his big brother’s .22. I do have the original part for the magazine so it can hold 10 rounds but I installed a new follower so it can hold 13. It doesn’t only have 1 magazine, but I don’t have another follower so you can have 2x 13 round magazines. The Firefly does have an internal lock too. I have key, wrench for thread protector, instruction book and box. Really awesome cheap .22!!

*Must be legally allowed to own firearms, would like to peek at CC and DL*

Pictures:
IMG_9125.jpeg
IMG_9123.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This a great and fun gun to shoot. First owner and probably around 200 rounds. Got it for my youngest son to shot, but his just wanted to shoot his big brother’s .22. I do have the original part for the magazine so it can hold 10 rounds but I installed a new follower so it can hold 13. It doesn’t only have 1 magazine, but I don’t have another follower so you can have 2x 13 round magazines. The Firefly does have an internal lock too. I have key, wrench for thread protector, instruction book and box. Really awesome cheap .22!!

*Must be legally allowed to own firearms, would like to peek at CC and DL*
Is this still available

Back
Top Bottom